Dr.P.Raghava Kumari appointed as new principal
Dr. P. Raghava Kumari (M.Sc., B.Ed ., M.Phil.,Ph.D) been appointed as principal.
About Her :
- Have been working since 2002.
- Ph.D on histochemistry and histopathological studies by using tide detergent on the snail bellamya bengalensis under the guidance of Prof. K. Sreeramulu, (Andhra University).
- M. Phil on various species of snails available in and around Rajahmundry under the guidance of Prof. Kishore,(Andhra University).
- Published 9 research papers – 6 National and 3 International.
- RUSA coordinator
- UGC coordinator
- IQAC coordinator and member of various committees.
- Life member of Environment conservation journal.
We are wishing her all the best…!!!